Please reference https://docs.solana.com/running-validator/validator-info if you have any issues.
The information below is to change the publicly visible name, display picture and website of your validator.
- Create an account on keybase.io
- Download the KeyBase application and set up your profile (your profile picture will be your validator picture)
- Upload a folder in your KeyBase public directory called safecoin and inside that folder create a file called
validator-<PUBKEY> (not your VoteID)
- Confrim you can access this file “https://keybase.pub/<KEYBASE_USERNAME>/safecoin/validator-<PUBKEY>”
- On your validator - create an empty file called validator-validator-<PUBKEY> (does not specify where)
- run command
~/Safecoin/target/release/safecoin validator-info publish "<DISPLAY_NAME>" -n <KEYBASE_USERNAME> -w "https://your-website.com"
Remove -w “https://your-website.com” if you do not wish to add a website.